ladygray99 (ladygray99) wrote,
ladygray99
ladygray99

First Times (#115 Cocky)

Title: First Times
Author: ladygray99
Prompt: #115 Cocky
Word count: 300
Pairing: Charlie/Ian
Rating: R
Warning: none
Summary: Ian’s not as cocky as he looks.
Notes: Written for numb3rs100, part of A Silk Pillow ‘verse.
Beta: riverotter1951


First Times (#115 Cocky)

Ian strolled into the bedroom like he knew what he was doing. Charlie began kissing him again. Ian kissed back like he was a god of the bedroom. He wasn’t. On his knees he knew he was nearly perfect but his few ‘normal’ partners had always looked at him with disappointment. He wasn’t sure if he’d survive that look on Charlie’s face.

Charlie’s fingers brushed against his neck. He knew his pulse was too fast even for this. Charlie pulled away. The act was over. Ian dropped fast to his knees.

“Hey now, I thought we agreed, none of this tonight?”

“I know. I…” Ian stuttered.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know how.”

Charlie crouched down and lifted Ian’s face. “I don’t understand.”

“I’ve… before, men, women. I’ve never been good and I want this to be good for you but I don’t know how.” Ian lowered his head again.

“I see.” Charlie said softly. “Well first thing first, do you want this to be good for you? Ian looked up and Charlie kissed him. “Do you want to be here?” Charlie asked. Ian nodded. “Then you’re 90% there. You know what the other 10% is?”

“No.”

“Enjoying yourself, and not over thinking. And this is me saying that.” Ian chuckled and Charlie smiled. “Of course now I’m going to be fretting about making your first time good.”

Ian’s face scrunched up. “It’s really not my first time.”

“Have you ever wanted to make love before?”

The question sank into Ian like a stone. “No.”

Charlie pressed his lips to Ian’s ear. “Then it’s your first time.”

The words rolled down Ian’s spine as Charlie helped him to his feet. He began kissing Charlie again this time slow and tender and as Charlie’s hands roamed he found himself beginning to enjoy.

Thing Desired and Deserved / Teaching by Example

Tags: 100's, a silk pillow, fandom: numb3rs, pairing: charlie/ian, rating: r
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments